This page contains detailed information on how to remove Sprill for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sprill from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Further information on Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. Sprill is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Alawar\Sprill directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Sprill by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alawar\Sprill\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Sprill.exe and it has a size of 1.75 MB (1831328 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Sprill. They take about 2.83 MB (2966164
bytes) on disk.
- Sprill.exe (1.75 MB)
- Sprill.wrp.exe (736.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.24 KB)
This data is about Sprill version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Sprill versions:
Sprill is a program offered by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Sprill is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sprill from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sprill or simply click the Search field and type in "Sprill". If it is installed on your PC the Sprill application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sprill in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sprill, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sprill.
8. After uninstalling Sprill, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sprill which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sprill using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sprill by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Sprill by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sprill in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:38:30.130