This page is about Spotify for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Spotify from your systemSpotify AB
. Go over here
for more info on Spotify AB. Please follow http://www.spotify.com
if you want to read more on Spotify on Spotify AB's page. Spotify is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Spotify is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Spotify's primary file takes around 61.00 KB (62464 bytes) and is called SpotifyLauncher.exe.
Spotify is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.54 MB (5807616
bytes) on disk:
- spotify.exe (4.43 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (61.00 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.05 MB)
This page is about Spotify version 0.9.1.57.7405149
only. You can find below a few links to other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Spotify we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Spotify:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Spotify when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\apps.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\locales\en-US.pak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\resources.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\inst_ver.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\spotify.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\SpotifyLauncher.exe
Spotify is a program marketed by the software company Spotify AB. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Spotify from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". If it exists on your system the Spotify application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Spotify in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spotify:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotify.
8. After removing Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotify supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:43:24.633