This page is about Spotify for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Spotify from your computerSpotify AB
. Go over here
for more info on Spotify AB. Please follow http://www.spotify.com
if you want to read more on Spotify on Spotify AB's page. Spotify is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Spotify is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Spotify's primary file takes around 61.00 KB (62464 bytes) and is called SpotifyLauncher.exe.
Spotify is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.54 MB (5807616
bytes) on disk:
- spotify.exe (4.43 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (61.00 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.05 MB)
This page is about Spotify version 0.9.1.57.7405149
only. You can find below a few links to other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Spotify we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Spotify:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Spotify when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\apps.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\locales\en-US.pak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\resources.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\inst_ver.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\spotify.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\SpotifyLauncher.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Spotify is a program marketed by Spotify AB. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Spotify with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotify or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotify". If it exists on your system the Spotify program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spotify in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotify.
8. After removing Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotify supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:43:24.633