This page is about Spotify for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Spotify from your computerSpotify AB
. Go over here
for more info on Spotify AB. Please follow http://www.spotify.com
if you want to read more on Spotify on Spotify AB's page. Spotify is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Spotify is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Spotify's primary file takes around 61.00 KB (62464 bytes) and is called SpotifyLauncher.exe.
Spotify is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.54 MB (5807616
bytes) on disk:
- spotify.exe (4.43 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (61.00 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.05 MB)
This page is about Spotify version 0.9.1.57.7405149
only. You can find below a few links to other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Spotify we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Spotify is a program by the software company Spotify AB. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Spotify with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotify or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotify". The Spotify program will be found very quickly. After you select Spotify in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotify, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The software company is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotify which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotify in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:43:24.633