Spotify is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Spotify from your computerSpotify AB
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Spotify AB. You can get more details related to Spotify at http://www.spotify.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Spotify's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. The application's main executable file is titled spotify.exe and it has a size of 6.31 MB (6621752 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Spotify. They occupy 8.14 MB (8539872
bytes) on disk.
- spotify.exe (6.31 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (60.05 KB)
- SpotifyHelper.exe (596.55 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to Spotify version 0.9.12.10.8924
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove Spotify from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Spotify:
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\Y24ZGNJ2\fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net\play.spotify.com.sol
Additional values that you should delete:
Spotify is an application offered by the software company Spotify AB. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Spotify from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotify or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotify". If it exists on your system the Spotify program will be found very quickly. When you click Spotify in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Spotify, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spotify:
- The publisher is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotify.
8. After removing Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotify in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:00:08.290