This page contains complete information on how to remove Spotflux for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Spotflux from your PCSpotflux
. Take a look here
for more info on Spotflux. Spotflux is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Spotflux is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SpotfluxAgent.exe is the Spotflux's main executable file and it occupies about 674.50 KB (690688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Spotflux. They take 5.01 MB (5253524
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.89 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (674.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (99.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (159.00 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
This page is about Spotflux version 3.1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Spotflux you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Spotflux is a program marketed by the software company Spotflux. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotflux or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". If it is installed on your PC the Spotflux program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spotflux in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Spotflux in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 03:33:26.390