This page contains complete information on how to remove Spotflux for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Spotflux from your computerSpotflux
. Take a look here
for more info on Spotflux. Spotflux is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Spotflux is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SpotfluxAgent.exe is the Spotflux's main executable file and it occupies about 674.50 KB (690688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Spotflux. They take 5.01 MB (5253524
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.89 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (674.50 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (99.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (159.00 KB)
- SpotfluxUpdateService.exe (20.50 KB)
This page is about Spotflux version 3.1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Spotflux versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Spotflux you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\eventlog\Application\Spotflux Update Service
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Spotflux\services\SpotfluxAgent.exe
Spotflux is an application released by the software company Spotflux. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Spotflux from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotflux or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotflux". The Spotflux app will be found very quickly. After you click Spotflux in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Spotflux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotflux.
8. After removing Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotflux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, we are not saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Spotflux supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 03:33:26.390