This page contains thorough information on how to remove Spotflux for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Spotflux from your computerSpotflux
. Go over here
for more information on Spotflux. Spotflux is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Spotflux folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Spotflux is C:\Program Files\Spotflux\uninstall.exe. Spotflux's primary file takes around 679.00 KB (695296 bytes) and is called SpotfluxAgent.exe.
Spotflux is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.00 MB (5240143
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- sfvpn.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.83 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (68.00 KB)
- PFDump.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (88.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (92.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (84.00 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (84.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- DnsRedirector.exe (97.00 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PassThrough.exe (72.50 KB)
- PFDump.exe (103.50 KB)
- PFHttpBlocker.exe (115.50 KB)
- PFHttpContentFilter.exe (105.00 KB)
- PFMailFilter.exe (112.00 KB)
- TcpRedirector.exe (99.50 KB)
- TrafficShaper.exe (103.00 KB)
- DnsDig.exe (58.00 KB)
- SpotfluxAgent.exe (679.00 KB)
- SpotfluxConnectionManager.exe (102.50 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterConsole.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpotfluxFilterService.exe (18.00 KB)
- SpotfluxSupportRequestor.exe (159.00 KB)
This web page is about Spotflux version 3.1.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Spotflux:
...click to view all...
Spotflux has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Spotflux from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotflux
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux\COPYING
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux\driver-x64\OemWin2k.inf
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux\driver-x64\tapinstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Spotflux\driver-x64\tapsf0901.cat
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Spotflux is an application offered by the software company Spotflux. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Spotflux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotflux or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotflux". If it exists on your system the Spotflux program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Spotflux in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Spotflux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spotflux.
8. After uninstalling Spotflux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotflux that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotflux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotflux by Spotflux from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotflux by Spotflux is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotflux supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 15:42:40.233