You can find below details on how to remove SpotLite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SpotLite from your systemQuartermaster (Bond)
. You can find out more on Quartermaster (Bond) or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://twitter.com/spotnetlite
if you want to read more on SpotLite on Quartermaster (Bond)'s page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpotLite directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SpotLite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SpotLite\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SpotLite.exe and occupies 1.42 MB (1483776 bytes).
The executables below are part of SpotLite. They occupy about 1.95 MB (2044571
bytes) on disk.
- SpotLite-skininstaller.exe (481.00 KB)
- SpotLite.exe (1.42 MB)
- uninstall.exe (66.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 00.01.00.06
of SpotLite. You can find below info on other versions of SpotLite:
SpotLite is a program by Quartermaster (Bond). Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall SpotLite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SpotLite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SpotLite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpotLite". The SpotLite app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SpotLite in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SpotLite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpotLite:
- The web site of the application is: http://twitter.com/spotnetlite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpotLite\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpotLite.
8. After uninstalling SpotLite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpotLite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpotLite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SpotLite by Quartermaster (Bond) from your PC, we are not saying that SpotLite by Quartermaster (Bond) is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpotLite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-29 10:31:26.720