This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SpotLite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SpotLite from your computerQuartermaster (Bond)
. Further information on Quartermaster (Bond) can be seen here
. Further information about SpotLite can be found at http://twitter.com/spotnetlite
. Usually the SpotLite program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpotLite directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for SpotLite is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpotLite\uninstall.exe. SpotLite's primary file takes around 1.42 MB (1484800 bytes) and is called SpotLite.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SpotLite. They occupy 1.95 MB (2045595
bytes) on disk.
- SpotLite-skininstaller.exe (481.00 KB)
- SpotLite.exe (1.42 MB)
- uninstall.exe (66.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 00.01.00.04
of SpotLite. Click on the links below for other SpotLite versions:
SpotLite is an application marketed by the software company Quartermaster (Bond). Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove SpotLite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SpotLite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpotLite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpotLite". If it is installed on your PC the SpotLite app will be found automatically. When you select SpotLite in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SpotLite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpotLite:
- The web site of the application is: http://twitter.com/spotnetlite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpotLite\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpotLite.
8. After uninstalling SpotLite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpotLite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpotLite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SpotLite by Quartermaster (Bond) from your PC, nor are we saying that SpotLite by Quartermaster (Bond) is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpotLite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-08 10:27:08.173