You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sports Illustrated for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sports Illustrated from your computerTime Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Time Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6IjliODBhMWI2LTcyOWUtNGQyOC1hYzEzLWZmZjRjZDNkMDhiZCJ9 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sports Illustrated. Sports Illustrated's main file takes around 1.00 MB (1050624 bytes) and is called Asusgiftbox.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Sports Illustrated. They take about 2.07 MB (2170361
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- Asusgiftbox.exe (1.00 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (180.49 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
Sports Illustrated is a program offered by the software company Time Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Sports Illustrated is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sports Illustrated using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sports Illustrated or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sports Illustrated". The Sports Illustrated application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sports Illustrated in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sports Illustrated, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sports Illustrated.
8. After removing Sports Illustrated, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sports Illustrated that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sports Illustrated with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sports Illustrated by Time Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Sports Illustrated by Time Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sports Illustrated supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 10:51:29.340