This page contains detailed information on how to remove Spooky Mall for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Spooky Mall from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Detailed information about Spooky Mall can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Spooky Mall is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\WildGames\Spooky Mall folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Spooky Mall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\WildGames\Spooky Mall\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. spookymall-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.62 MB (11131696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Spooky Mall. They occupy about 16.54 MB (17338400
bytes) on disk.
- spookymall-WT.exe (10.62 MB)
- spookymall.exe (5.58 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Spooky Mall. You can find below a few links to other Spooky Mall releases:
Spooky Mall is a program released by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Spooky Mall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Spooky Mall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spooky Mall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spooky Mall". If it is installed on your PC the Spooky Mall app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spooky Mall in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spooky Mall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spooky Mall:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WildGames\Spooky Mall\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spooky Mall.
8. After removing Spooky Mall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spooky Mall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spooky Mall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spooky Mall by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Spooky Mall by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spooky Mall supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-20 17:43:16.347