Spooky Mahjong (remove only)
Spooky Mahjong (remove only) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Spooky Mahjong (remove only) from your PCJenkatGames
. More information on JenkatGames can be found here
. Click on www.jenkatgames.com
to get more facts about Spooky Mahjong (remove only) on JenkatGames's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Spooky Mahjong directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Spooky Mahjong (remove only) is "C:\Program Files\Spooky Mahjong\Spooky Mahjong_uninstall.exe". Spooky Mahjong (remove only)'s primary file takes about 670.01 KB (686093 bytes) and is called Spooky Mahjong.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Spooky Mahjong (remove only). They take 718.24 KB (735475
bytes) on disk.
- Spooky Mahjong.exe (670.01 KB)
- Spooky Mahjong_uninstall.exe (48.22 KB)
Spooky Mahjong (remove only) is an application by JenkatGames. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Spooky Mahjong (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Spooky Mahjong (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spooky Mahjong (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "Spooky Mahjong (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Spooky Mahjong (remove only) program will be found very quickly. After you select Spooky Mahjong (remove only) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Spooky Mahjong (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spooky Mahjong (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Spooky Mahjong\Spooky Mahjong_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spooky Mahjong (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Spooky Mahjong (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spooky Mahjong (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spooky Mahjong (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spooky Mahjong (remove only) by JenkatGames from your computer, nor are we saying that Spooky Mahjong (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spooky Mahjong (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 05:21:34.517