This page is about SplitMovie 1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SplitMovie 1.4 from your PCMOVAVI
. You can find out more on MOVAVI or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on SplitMovie 1.4 at http://www.movavi.com/splitmovie/
. Usually the SplitMovie 1.4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SplitMovie 1.4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SplitMovie 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SplitMovie 1.4\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SplitMovie 1.4.exe and its approximative size is 1.31 MB (1374208 bytes).
SplitMovie 1.4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.83 MB (2968355
bytes) on disk:
- SplitMovie 1.4.exe (1.31 MB)
- SplitMovie_1.exe (1.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (65.28 KB)
This data is about SplitMovie 1.4 version 1.4
SplitMovie 1.4 is an application by the software company MOVAVI. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase SplitMovie 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SplitMovie 1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SplitMovie 1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "SplitMovie 1.4". If it is installed on your PC the SplitMovie 1.4 app will be found automatically. When you select SplitMovie 1.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SplitMovie 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SplitMovie 1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.movavi.com/splitmovie/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SplitMovie 1.4\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SplitMovie 1.4.
8. After removing SplitMovie 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SplitMovie 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SplitMovie 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SplitMovie 1.4 by MOVAVI from your PC, nor are we saying that SplitMovie 1.4 by MOVAVI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SplitMovie 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 07:11:46.437