Splice Windows Client
Splice Windows Client is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Splice Windows Client from your systemSplice
. More info about Splice can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Splice folder (same installation drive as Windows). Splice Windows Client's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Splice\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file is named Splice.WinClient.exe and occupies 641.50 KB (656896 bytes).
Splice Windows Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.24 MB (2349992
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Splice.Updater.exe (93.41 KB)
- Splice.WinClient.exe (641.50 KB)
- SpliceUtility.exe (71.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Splice Windows Client version 1.2.11
alone. For more Splice Windows Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Splice Windows Client is a program released by Splice. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Splice Windows Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Splice Windows Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Splice Windows Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Splice Windows Client". The Splice Windows Client app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Splice Windows Client in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Splice Windows Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Splice Windows Client.
8. After uninstalling Splice Windows Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Splice Windows Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Splice Windows Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Splice Windows Client by Splice from your PC, nor are we saying that Splice Windows Client by Splice is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Splice Windows Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:25:13.353