Splashtop Software Updater
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Splashtop Software Updater for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Splashtop Software Updater from your PCSplashtop Inc.
. You can read more on Splashtop Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.splashtop.com/
to get more facts about Splashtop Software Updater on Splashtop Inc.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Splashtop Software Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SSUAgent.exe is the Splashtop Software Updater's main executable file and it occupies about 655.78 KB (671520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Splashtop Software Updater. They occupy 7.86 MB (8245511
bytes) on disk.
- SSUAgent.exe (655.78 KB)
- SSUService.exe (594.78 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.00 KB)
- WCXInst.exe (367.78 KB)
- SRFeature.exe (6.22 MB)
This page is about Splashtop Software Updater version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Splashtop Software Updater versions:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Splashtop Software Updater from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Splashtop Software Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Splashtop Inc.\Splashtop Software Updater
Splashtop Software Updater is an application by Splashtop Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Splashtop Software Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Splashtop Software Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Splashtop Software Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Splashtop Software Updater". If it exists on your system the Splashtop Software Updater program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Splashtop Software Updater in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Splashtop Software Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Splashtop Software Updater:
- The publisher is: http://www.splashtop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Splashtop Software Updater.
8. After uninstalling Splashtop Software Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Splashtop Software Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Splashtop Software Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Splashtop Software Updater by Splashtop Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Splashtop Software Updater by Splashtop Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Splashtop Software Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:53:39.580