Splashtop Software Updater
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Splashtop Software Updater for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Splashtop Software Updater from your computerSplashtop Inc.
. You can read more on Splashtop Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.splashtop.com/
to get more facts about Splashtop Software Updater on Splashtop Inc.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Splashtop Software Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SSUAgent.exe is the Splashtop Software Updater's main executable file and it occupies about 655.78 KB (671520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Splashtop Software Updater. They occupy 7.86 MB (8245511
bytes) on disk.
- SSUAgent.exe (655.78 KB)
- SSUService.exe (594.78 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.00 KB)
- WCXInst.exe (367.78 KB)
- SRFeature.exe (6.22 MB)
This page is about Splashtop Software Updater version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Splashtop Software Updater versions:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Splashtop Software Updater from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Splashtop Software Updater:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\DefaultUI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\SSUAgent.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\SSUAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\SSUClient.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\SSUService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\Temp\SRFeature.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\WCXInst.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Splashtop Software Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Splashtop Inc.\Splashtop Software Updater
Splashtop Software Updater is an application offered by Splashtop Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Splashtop Software Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Splashtop Software Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Splashtop Software Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Splashtop Software Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Splashtop Software Updater program will be found very quickly. After you click Splashtop Software Updater in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Splashtop Software Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Splashtop Software Updater:
- The software company is: http://www.splashtop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Software Updater\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Splashtop Software Updater.
8. After uninstalling Splashtop Software Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Splashtop Software Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Splashtop Software Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Splashtop Software Updater by Splashtop Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Splashtop Software Updater by Splashtop Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Splashtop Software Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:53:39.580