Spider Mania Solitaire
Spider Mania Solitaire is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Spider Mania Solitaire from your systemiWin.com
. Further information on iWin.com can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWin.com\Spider Mania Solitaire directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Spider Mania Solitaire's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iWin.com\Spider Mania Solitaire\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 437.80 KB (448304 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Spider Mania Solitaire. They occupy about 1.82 MB (1912168
bytes) on disk.
- GLWorker.exe (1.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (437.80 KB)
Spider Mania Solitaire is a program offered by iWin.com. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Spider Mania Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Spider Mania Solitaire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spider Mania Solitaire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spider Mania Solitaire". If it exists on your system the Spider Mania Solitaire program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Spider Mania Solitaire in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Spider Mania Solitaire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spider Mania Solitaire.
8. After removing Spider Mania Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spider Mania Solitaire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spider Mania Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spider Mania Solitaire by iWin.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Spider Mania Solitaire by iWin.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spider Mania Solitaire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 00:51:46.040