Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy from your PCGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy on GOG.com's page. Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy\unins000.exe. SphinxD_GL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.63 MB (4850688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. They occupy an average of 6.89 MB (7229024
bytes) on disk.
- SphinxD_GL.exe (4.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- glslangValidator.exe (1.07 MB)
The current page applies to Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy version 20171115
only. For other Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy versions please click below:
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is a program by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy". If it exists on your system the Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy application will be found very quickly. After you click Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
8. After removing Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 19:31:28.520