You can find below detailed information on how to remove SpeedyPC Pro for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SpeedyPC Pro from your computerSpeedyPC Software
. More information about SpeedyPC Software can be read here
. More information about SpeedyPC Pro can be seen at http://www.speedypc.com
. SpeedyPC Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC folder, depending on the user's choice. SpeedyPC Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SpeedyPC.exe and its approximative size is 4.65 MB (4876928 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in SpeedyPC Pro. They occupy 4.91 MB (5147984
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedyPC.exe (4.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (264.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of SpeedyPC Pro. You can find here a few links to other SpeedyPC Pro releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SpeedyPC Pro we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by SpeedyPC Pro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedyPC Software
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedyPC Software
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC\colors.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC\CommonLoggingExtension.pxt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC\CommonSpecialist.pxt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC\Definitions\acertdefs0.std
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SpeedyPC Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SpeedyPC Software
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC\SpeedyPC.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC\SpeedyPC.exe.FriendlyAppName
SpeedyPC Pro is an application released by the software company SpeedyPC Software. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SpeedyPC Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SpeedyPC Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpeedyPC Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedyPC Pro". If it exists on your system the SpeedyPC Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SpeedyPC Pro in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpeedyPC Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedyPC Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.speedypc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedyPC Pro.
8. After removing SpeedyPC Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpeedyPC Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedyPC Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedyPC Pro by SpeedyPC Software from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedyPC Pro by SpeedyPC Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedyPC Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-29 13:48:19.210