SpeedyBackup is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall SpeedyBackup from your systemSpeedyPC Software
. Take a look here
for more information on SpeedyPC Software. Click on http://www.speedypc.com
to get more details about SpeedyBackup on SpeedyPC Software's website. SpeedyBackup is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyBackup folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. SpeedyBackup's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyBackup\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SpeedyBackup.exe and it has a size of 3.16 MB (3313232 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in SpeedyBackup. They take 5.04 MB (5282016
bytes) on disk.
- BackupService.exe (215.08 KB)
- SpeedyBackup.exe (3.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.67 MB)
This web page is about SpeedyBackup version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other SpeedyBackup releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall SpeedyBackup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SpeedyBackup from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SpeedyBackup:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyBackup\SpeedyBackup.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyBackup
SpeedyBackup is an application marketed by SpeedyPC Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall SpeedyBackup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SpeedyBackup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpeedyBackup or simply click the Search field and type in "SpeedyBackup". The SpeedyBackup application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SpeedyBackup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedyBackup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedyBackup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.speedypc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyBackup\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedyBackup.
8. After uninstalling SpeedyBackup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedyBackup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedyBackup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedyBackup by SpeedyPC Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedyBackup by SpeedyPC Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedyBackup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 17:52:58.943