This page is about SpeedyBackup for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SpeedyBackup from your computerSpeedyPC Software
. More information on SpeedyPC Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.speedypc.com
if you want to read more on SpeedyBackup on SpeedyPC Software's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyBackup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SpeedyBackup is C:\Program Files\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyBackup\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.16 MB (3313232 bytes) on disk and is named SpeedyBackup.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside SpeedyBackup. They take about 5.04 MB (5282528
bytes) on disk.
- BackupService.exe (215.58 KB)
- SpeedyBackup.exe (3.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of SpeedyBackup. You can find here a few links to other SpeedyBackup releases:
...click to view all...
SpeedyBackup is a program released by SpeedyPC Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove SpeedyBackup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SpeedyBackup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SpeedyBackup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedyBackup". If it exists on your system the SpeedyBackup program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SpeedyBackup in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SpeedyBackup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedyBackup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.speedypc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyBackup\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpeedyBackup.
8. After uninstalling SpeedyBackup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SpeedyBackup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedyBackup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedyBackup by SpeedyPC Software from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedyBackup by SpeedyPC Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedyBackup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:13:39.827