SpeeditupFree is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SpeeditupFree from your systemMicroSmarts LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on MicroSmarts LLC. Please follow http://www.speeditupfree.com
if you want to read more on SpeeditupFree on MicroSmarts LLC's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SpeeditupFree is "C:\Windows\SpeedItup Free\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\irunin.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. speeditupfree.exe is the SpeeditupFree's primary executable file and it occupies around 7.58 MB (7948320 bytes) on disk.
SpeeditupFree is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.35 MB (9805984
bytes) on disk:
- delayexec.exe (170.55 KB)
- set.exe (743.50 KB)
- spdfrmon.exe (900.08 KB)
- speeditupfree.exe (7.58 MB)
This info is about SpeeditupFree version 10.52
only. You can find here a few links to other SpeeditupFree releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SpeeditupFree when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\Checkup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\delayexec.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\Ext.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\geekman.ico
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
SpeeditupFree is a program by the software company MicroSmarts LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SpeeditupFree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SpeeditupFree with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpeeditupFree or simply click the Search field and type in "SpeeditupFree". If it exists on your system the SpeeditupFree program will be found automatically. When you select SpeeditupFree in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SpeeditupFree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeeditupFree:
- The publisher is: http://www.speeditupfree.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\SpeedItup Free\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\irunin.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeeditupFree.
8. After uninstalling SpeeditupFree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeeditupFree which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeeditupFree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeeditupFree by MicroSmarts LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SpeeditupFree by MicroSmarts LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeeditupFree in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:17:14.013