This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Speedial for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Speedial from your computerSpeedial
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Speedial. Speedial is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Speedial\22.214.171.124 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Speedial by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Speedial\126.96.36.199\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and it has a size of 669.00 KB (685056 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Speedial. They occupy 669.00 KB (685056
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (669.00 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall Speedial you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Speedial's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedial
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\databases\http_speedial.com_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_speedial.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedial\188.8.131.52\FavIcon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedial\184.108.40.206\Sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedial\220.127.116.11\uninst.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\databases\http_speedial.com_0\6
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_speedial.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\000005.bak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_speedial.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\000005.ldb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_speedial.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\000006.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_speedial.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\CURRENT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_speedial.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOCK
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_speedial.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_speedial.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\MANIFEST-000004
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_speedial.com_0.localstorage
Speedial is a program marketed by Speedial. Some users try to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Speedial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Speedial from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Speedial or simply click the Search field and type in "Speedial". The Speedial program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Speedial in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Speedial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Speedial.
8. After removing Speedial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Speedial that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Speedial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Speedial by Speedial from your PC, nor are we saying that Speedial by Speedial is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Speedial in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:14:51.430