Speedbalance 6.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Speedbalance 6.0 from your systemBanana.ch SA - Lugano (Switzerland)
. Open here
for more details on Banana.ch SA - Lugano (Switzerland). Please follow www.speedbalance.nl
if you want to read more on Speedbalance 6.0 on Banana.ch SA - Lugano (Switzerland)'s page. Speedbalance 6.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedbalance60 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Speedbalance 6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedbalance60\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Speedbalance60.exe and its approximative size is 5.37 MB (5628816 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Speedbalance 6.0. They occupy 6.89 MB (7222888
bytes) on disk.
- Speedbalance60.exe (5.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- regextool.exe (424.89 KB)
The current page applies to Speedbalance 6.0 version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Speedbalance 6.0 versions please click below:
When you're planning to uninstall Speedbalance 6.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Speedbalance 6.0:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Speedbalance60\Speedbalance60.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Speedbalance60\unins000.exe
Speedbalance 6.0 is a program offered by the software company Banana.ch SA - Lugano (Switzerland). Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Speedbalance 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Speedbalance 6.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Speedbalance 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Speedbalance 6.0". If it exists on your system the Speedbalance 6.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Speedbalance 6.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Speedbalance 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Speedbalance 6.0:
- The software company is: www.speedbalance.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedbalance60\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Speedbalance 6.0.
8. After uninstalling Speedbalance 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Speedbalance 6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Speedbalance 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Speedbalance 6.0 by Banana.ch SA - Lugano (Switzerland) from your PC, nor are we saying that Speedbalance 6.0 by Banana.ch SA - Lugano (Switzerland) is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Speedbalance 6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:57:20.293