This page is about SpeedUpMyPC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your systemUniblue Systems Limited
. Take a look here
for more info on Uniblue Systems Limited. You can see more info related to SpeedUpMyPC at http://www.uniblue.com/support/
. SpeedUpMyPC is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SpeedUpMyPC's primary file takes about 1.53 MB (1600896 bytes) and is called unins001.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SpeedUpMyPC. They take 1.53 MB (1600896
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SpeedUpMyPC version 220.127.116.11
only. For more SpeedUpMyPC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SpeedUpMyPC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
SpeedUpMyPC is an application by the software company Uniblue Systems Limited. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpeedUpMyPC or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedUpMyPC". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedUpMyPC app will be found very quickly. When you click SpeedUpMyPC in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SpeedUpMyPC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedUpMyPC:
- The publisher is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedUpMyPC.
8. After uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedUpMyPC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedUpMyPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 02:38:19.850