SpeedUp Apps Store
SpeedUp Apps Store is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store from your computerSpeedUp
. Additional info about SpeedUp can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SpeedUp Apps Store is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\uninstall.exe. AppUp.exe is the SpeedUp Apps Store's primary executable file and it occupies close to 332.74 KB (340728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SpeedUp Apps Store. They take about 7.65 MB (8024815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (11.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.42 MB)
- AppUp.exe (332.74 KB)
- arh.exe (76.24 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (485.26 KB)
- ismagent.exe (595.76 KB)
- jrh.exe (438.75 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (11.24 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (269.26 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (11.74 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (11.74 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (38.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 26811
of SpeedUp Apps Store. For more SpeedUp Apps Store versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedUp Apps Store
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\bin\adobe.ini
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\bin\agentManager.log
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\bin\AppUp.exe
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\bin\appup.ico
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedUp Apps Store 26811
SpeedUp Apps Store is a program released by the software company SpeedUp. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SpeedUp Apps Store is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SpeedUp Apps Store or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedUp Apps Store". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedUp Apps Store app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SpeedUp Apps Store in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SpeedUp Apps Store, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store.
8. After removing SpeedUp Apps Store, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedUp Apps Store which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedUp Apps Store with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedUp Apps Store by SpeedUp from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedUp Apps Store by SpeedUp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedUp Apps Store in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:49:20.047