SpeedRunners Party Mode
SpeedRunners Party Mode is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SpeedRunners Party Mode from your PCDoubleDutch Games
. More info about DoubleDutch Games can be found here
. More information about SpeedRunners Party Mode can be found at http://tinyBuild.com/speedrunners
. SpeedRunners Party Mode is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SpeedRunners Demo folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove SpeedRunners Party Mode by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SpeedRunners.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.14 MB (2243072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SpeedRunners Party Mode. They take 50.25 MB (52692528
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedRunners.exe (2.14 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove SpeedRunners Party Mode.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 338680
SpeedRunners Party Mode is a program by DoubleDutch Games. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SpeedRunners Party Mode is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SpeedRunners Party Mode from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpeedRunners Party Mode or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedRunners Party Mode". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedRunners Party Mode application will be found automatically. After you click SpeedRunners Party Mode in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SpeedRunners Party Mode, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedRunners Party Mode:
- The web site of the application is: http://tinyBuild.com/speedrunners
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedRunners Party Mode.
8. After removing SpeedRunners Party Mode, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedRunners Party Mode that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedRunners Party Mode with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedRunners Party Mode by DoubleDutch Games from your PC, we are not saying that SpeedRunners Party Mode by DoubleDutch Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedRunners Party Mode supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 11:13:02.803