SpeedMaxPc is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall SpeedMaxPc from your computerSpeedMaxPc
. You can read more on SpeedMaxPc or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.SpeedMaxPc.com
if you want to read more on SpeedMaxPc on SpeedMaxPc's web page. SpeedMaxPc is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove SpeedMaxPc by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SpeedMaxPc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.75 MB (4976480 bytes) on disk.
SpeedMaxPc installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.29 MB (5552064
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedMaxPc.exe (4.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (562.09 KB)
The current page applies to SpeedMaxPc version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other SpeedMaxPc versions:
...click to view all...
SpeedMaxPc is a program offered by the software company SpeedMaxPc. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase SpeedMaxPc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SpeedMaxPc from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpeedMaxPc or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedMaxPc". The SpeedMaxPc program will be found automatically. After you click SpeedMaxPc in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedMaxPc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedMaxPc:
- The software company is: http://www.SpeedMaxPc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeedMaxPc.
8. After uninstalling SpeedMaxPc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpeedMaxPc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedMaxPc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedMaxPc by SpeedMaxPc from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedMaxPc by SpeedMaxPc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedMaxPc supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:49:24.640