SpeedFan (remove only)
SpeedFan (remove only) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SpeedFan directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 4.55 MB (4768360 bytes) on disk and is titled speedfan.exe. A guide to uninstall SpeedFan (remove only) from your system
SpeedFan (remove only) contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.58 MB (4805227
bytes) on disk.
- speedfan.exe (4.55 MB)
- uninstall.exe (36.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling SpeedFan (remove only) we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Some users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall SpeedFan (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SpeedFan (remove only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpeedFan (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedFan (remove only)". If it exists on your system the SpeedFan (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SpeedFan (remove only) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SpeedFan (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedFan (remove only).
8. After uninstalling SpeedFan (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedFan (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedFan (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130