You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SpeedDown 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SpeedDown 126.96.36.199 from your systemDreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd
. Further information on DreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More data about the app SpeedDown 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.dreamwiz.com
. SpeedDown 184.108.40.206 is typically set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\speeddown_new folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for SpeedDown 220.127.116.11 is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\speeddown_new\uninst.exe. downFavoriteIconsV2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 567.63 KB (581248 bytes) on disk.
SpeedDown 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.01 MB (2105688
bytes) on disk.
- downFavoriteIconsV2.exe (567.63 KB)
- SPUpdate.exe (924.56 KB)
- SPUpSvc.exe (423.56 KB)
- uninst.exe (140.59 KB)
This page is about SpeedDown 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
SpeedDown 188.8.131.52 is a program by DreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase SpeedDown 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SpeedDown 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpeedDown 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedDown 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedDown 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SpeedDown 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpeedDown 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedDown 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.dreamwiz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\speeddown_new\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeedDown 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling SpeedDown 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedDown 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedDown 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedDown 184.108.40.206 by DreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedDown 220.127.116.11 by DreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedDown 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 04:53:42.880