This web page is about SpeedCrunch 0.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SpeedCrunch 0.7 from your PCSpeedCrunch
. Further information on SpeedCrunch can be seen here
. Please open http://www.speedcrunch.org
if you want to read more on SpeedCrunch 0.7 on SpeedCrunch's website. SpeedCrunch 0.7 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedCrunch directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SpeedCrunch 0.7 is C:\Program Files\SpeedCrunch\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. speedcrunch.exe is the SpeedCrunch 0.7's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.18 MB (1242085 bytes) on disk.
SpeedCrunch 0.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.83 MB (1920767
bytes) on disk:
- speedcrunch.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7
of SpeedCrunch 0.7.
SpeedCrunch 0.7 is an application by SpeedCrunch. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall SpeedCrunch 0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SpeedCrunch 0.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpeedCrunch 0.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedCrunch 0.7". If it exists on your system the SpeedCrunch 0.7 program will be found very quickly. When you select SpeedCrunch 0.7 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SpeedCrunch 0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedCrunch 0.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.speedcrunch.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedCrunch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedCrunch 0.7.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCrunch 0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCrunch 0.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedCrunch 0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedCrunch 0.7 by SpeedCrunch from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedCrunch 0.7 by SpeedCrunch is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedCrunch 0.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:51:08.827