SpeedCommander 15 (x64)
You can find below details on how to remove SpeedCommander 15 (x64) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) from your computerSWE Sven Ritter
. You can read more on SWE Sven Ritter or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about SpeedCommander 15 (x64) at http://www.speedproject.de/
. Usually the SpeedCommander 15 (x64) program is found in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for SpeedCommander 15 (x64) is C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\UnInstall.exe. SpeedCommander.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.23 MB (5482648 bytes) on disk.
SpeedCommander 15 (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.73 MB (11255168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EncryptKeyCode.exe (110.36 KB)
- FileSearch.exe (1.08 MB)
- FileSync.exe (725.63 KB)
- fsc.exe (150.13 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (85.67 KB)
- MxQvwProxy.exe (118.14 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (25.14 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (1.57 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (5.23 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (812.13 KB)
- SpeedView.exe (445.63 KB)
- sqc.exe (218.63 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (233.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.40.7700
of SpeedCommander 15 (x64). You can find below info on other application versions of SpeedCommander 15 (x64):
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64):
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedCommander 15 (x64)
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\7za.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\AppIcons.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\Cx7z71.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\CxArj71.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
SpeedCommander 15 (x64) is an application released by SWE Sven Ritter. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SpeedCommander 15 (x64) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedCommander 15 (x64)". If it exists on your system the SpeedCommander 15 (x64) app will be found very quickly. After you click SpeedCommander 15 (x64) in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SpeedCommander 15 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedCommander 15 (x64):
- The software company is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\UnInstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedCommander 15 (x64).
8. After removing SpeedCommander 15 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedCommander 15 (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedCommander 15 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedCommander 15 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:23:11.490