You can find below detailed information on how to remove SpeedCommander 15 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 from your systemSWE Sven Ritter
. More info about SWE Sven Ritter can be read here
. Please open http://www.speedproject.de/
if you want to read more on SpeedCommander 15 on SWE Sven Ritter's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SpeedCommander 15 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\UnInstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called SpeedCommander.exe and occupies 3.32 MB (3479128 bytes).
SpeedCommander 15 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.20 MB (8596048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EncryptKeyCode.exe (110.36 KB)
- FileSearch.exe (809.08 KB)
- FileSync.exe (677.08 KB)
- fsc.exe (126.06 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (66.11 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (15.08 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (1.56 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (3.32 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (780.58 KB)
- SpeedView.exe (426.58 KB)
- sqc.exe (193.50 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (196.57 KB)
The current web page applies to SpeedCommander 15 version 15.00.7340
only. You can find here a few links to other SpeedCommander 15 versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\SpeedCommander.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\Macros.spm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\SpeedCommander - 20150916-0120.dmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\SpeedCommander - 20150919-0035.dmp
SpeedCommander 15 is an application offered by SWE Sven Ritter. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase SpeedCommander 15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SpeedCommander 15 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpeedCommander 15 or simply click the Search field and type in "SpeedCommander 15". If it exists on your system the SpeedCommander 15 program will be found very quickly. When you click SpeedCommander 15 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SpeedCommander 15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedCommander 15:
- The software company is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\UnInstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedCommander 15.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCommander 15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 15 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedCommander 15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedCommander 15 by SWE Sven Ritter from your PC, we are not saying that SpeedCommander 15 by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedCommander 15 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:56:36.780