You can find below details on how to remove SpeedCommander 15 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 from your systemSWE Sven Ritter
. You can find out more on SWE Sven Ritter or check for application updates here
. More details about the application SpeedCommander 15 can be found at http://www.speedproject.de/
. SpeedCommander 15 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15 folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing SpeedCommander 15 is C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\UnInstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SpeedCommander.exe is the SpeedCommander 15's primary executable file and it takes about 3.51 MB (3677336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SpeedCommander 15. They take an average of 8.59 MB (9007344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EncryptKeyCode.exe (110.36 KB)
- FileSearch.exe (1.00 MB)
- FileSync.exe (664.63 KB)
- fsc.exe (124.63 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (72.67 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (21.14 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (1.57 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (3.51 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (772.63 KB)
- SpeedView.exe (420.13 KB)
- sqc.exe (189.63 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (198.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.50.7800
of SpeedCommander 15. Click on the links below for other SpeedCommander 15 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SpeedCommander 15 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SpeedCommander 15 from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SpeedCommander 15:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedCommander 15
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\7za.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\AppIcons.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\Cx7z71.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\CxAce71.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
SpeedCommander 15 is an application marketed by SWE Sven Ritter. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove SpeedCommander 15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SpeedCommander 15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpeedCommander 15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedCommander 15". If it exists on your system the SpeedCommander 15 app will be found automatically. After you click SpeedCommander 15 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedCommander 15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedCommander 15:
- The software company is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedCommander 15.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCommander 15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedCommander 15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedCommander 15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedCommander 15 by SWE Sven Ritter from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedCommander 15 by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedCommander 15 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:10:32.897