You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 12 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SpeedCommander 12 from your computerSpeedProject
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SpeedProject. You can get more details related to SpeedCommander 12 at http://www.speedproject.de/
. SpeedCommander 12 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 12 directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove SpeedCommander 12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 12\UnInstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. SpeedCommander 12's primary file takes around 2.49 MB (2608496 bytes) and its name is SpeedCommander.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SpeedCommander 12. They occupy 5.49 MB (5757640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EncryptKeyCode.exe (106.14 KB)
- FileSearch.exe (538.35 KB)
- FileSync.exe (416.35 KB)
- fsc.exe (114.34 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (15.35 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (897.50 KB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (2.49 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (496.85 KB)
- SpeedView.exe (310.85 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (179.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12
of SpeedCommander 12.
When planning to uninstall SpeedCommander 12 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SpeedCommander 12:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedCommander 12
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 12
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedCommander 12\FileSearch.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedCommander 12\FileSync.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedCommander 12\SpeedCommander deinstallieren.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedCommander 12\SpeedCommander.lnk
Additional values that you should clean:
SpeedCommander 12 is an application released by the software company SpeedProject. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SpeedCommander 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SpeedCommander 12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpeedCommander 12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedCommander 12". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedCommander 12 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SpeedCommander 12 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SpeedCommander 12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedCommander 12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 12\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedCommander 12.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCommander 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedCommander 12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedCommander 12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedCommander 12 by SpeedProject from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedCommander 12 by SpeedProject is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:43:30.630