This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SpeedCheck for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SpeedCheck from your systemSpeedCheck-software
. Take a look here
for more info on SpeedCheck-software. SpeedCheck is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ver4SpeedCheck directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SpeedCheck is C:\Program Files (x86)\ver4SpeedCheck\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SpeedCheck.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 728.50 KB (745984 bytes) on disk.
SpeedCheck installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.57 MB (1647097
bytes) on disk.
- i8SpeedCheckY86.exe (431.50 KB)
- SpeedCheck.exe (728.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (167.49 KB)
- TandemRunner.exe (281.00 KB)
SpeedCheck has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SpeedCheck:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver5SpeedCheck
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version02SpeedCheck
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver5SpeedCheck\o9SpeedCheckc35.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver5SpeedCheck\SpeedCheck.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver5SpeedCheck\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver5SpeedCheck\x64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver5SpeedCheck\x64\webinstr.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version02SpeedCheck\192.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version02SpeedCheck\192.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version02SpeedCheck\192.xpi
SpeedCheck is an application released by SpeedCheck-software. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SpeedCheck is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SpeedCheck from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SpeedCheck or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedCheck". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedCheck program will be found very quickly. When you select SpeedCheck in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SpeedCheck, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedCheck.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCheck, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCheck which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedCheck with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedCheck by SpeedCheck-software from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedCheck by SpeedCheck-software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedCheck supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:21:27.417