SpeedBit Video Downloader
This web page is about SpeedBit Video Downloader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SpeedBit Video Downloader from your computerSPEEDbit Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on SPEEDbit Ltd.. More data about the app SpeedBit Video Downloader can be found at http://www.speedbit.com/video
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\TBU4B directory (same installation drive as Windows). SpeedBit Video Downloader's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\GRRemove.exe. TbHelper2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 199.17 KB (203952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SpeedBit Video Downloader. They occupy about 322.02 KB (329744
bytes) on disk.
- TbHelper2.exe (199.17 KB)
- uninstall.exe (47.67 KB)
- update.exe (75.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1154477
of SpeedBit Video Downloader. You can find below info on other versions of SpeedBit Video Downloader:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by SpeedBit Video Downloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\Toolbar
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SPEEDbit Video Downloader
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\Toolbar\about SpeedBit Video Downloader.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\Toolbar\amazon_logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\Toolbar\Ask-logo-16.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\Toolbar\basis.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
SpeedBit Video Downloader is a program released by the software company SPEEDbit Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove SpeedBit Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SpeedBit Video Downloader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpeedBit Video Downloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedBit Video Downloader". The SpeedBit Video Downloader program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SpeedBit Video Downloader in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SpeedBit Video Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedBit Video Downloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.speedbit.com/video
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\GRRemove.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedBit Video Downloader.
8. After removing SpeedBit Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedBit Video Downloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedBit Video Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedBit Video Downloader by SPEEDbit Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SpeedBit Video Downloader by SPEEDbit Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedBit Video Downloader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 08:47:33.930