SpeedBit Video Accelerator
You can find on this page details on how to remove SpeedBit Video Accelerator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator from your PCSpeedBit Ltd.
. You can read more on SpeedBit Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to SpeedBit Video Accelerator at http://www.videoaccelerator.com/support/
. Usually the SpeedBit Video Accelerator application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator folder, depending on the user's option during install. SpeedBit Video Accelerator's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VARemove.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.34 MB (1406664 bytes) on disk and is titled VideoAccelerator.exe.
SpeedBit Video Accelerator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.79 MB (2923336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallVideoAccelerator.exe (473.20 KB)
- Instlsp.exe (124.70 KB)
- unelevate.exe (92.65 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- VACommTest.exe (213.20 KB)
- VARemove.exe (168.20 KB)
- VideoAccelerator.exe (1.34 MB)
- VideoAcceleratorService.exe (259.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32353009
of SpeedBit Video Accelerator. For more SpeedBit Video Accelerator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SpeedBit Video Accelerator is an application released by the software company SpeedBit Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SpeedBit Video Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SpeedBit Video Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpeedBit Video Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedBit Video Accelerator". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedBit Video Accelerator app will be found automatically. When you click SpeedBit Video Accelerator in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SpeedBit Video Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedBit Video Accelerator:
- The software company is: http://www.videoaccelerator.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VARemove.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpeedBit Video Accelerator.
8. After removing SpeedBit Video Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedBit Video Accelerator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedBit Video Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedBit Video Accelerator by SpeedBit Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedBit Video Accelerator by SpeedBit Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedBit Video Accelerator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 16:48:50.610