SpeedBit Video Accelerator
SpeedBit Video Accelerator is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator from your systemSpeedBit Ltd.
. You can find out more on SpeedBit Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.videoaccelerator.com/support/
to get more information about SpeedBit Video Accelerator on SpeedBit Ltd.'s website. SpeedBit Video Accelerator is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VARemove.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator. The program's main executable file is named VideoAccelerator.exe and it has a size of 2.00 MB (2098376 bytes).
The executables below are part of SpeedBit Video Accelerator. They take an average of 3.58 MB (3756480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallVideoAccelerator.exe (473.20 KB)
- Instlsp.exe (124.70 KB)
- unelevate.exe (92.65 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- VACommTest.exe (213.70 KB)
- VARemove.exe (168.20 KB)
- VideoAccelerator.exe (2.00 MB)
- VideoAcceleratorEngine.exe (137.62 KB)
- VideoAcceleratorService.exe (259.70 KB)
This info is about SpeedBit Video Accelerator version 32262079
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SpeedBit Video Accelerator:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SpeedBit Video Accelerator's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedBit Video Accelerator
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Virtualized\C\ProgramData\Application Data\Speedbit\Video Accelerator
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\Accelerator.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\Collector.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\CommPipe.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\ConfigDB.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SpeedBit\Video Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedBit Video Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SpeedBit\Video Accelerator
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VideoAccelerator.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VideoAccelerator.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\DisplayName
SpeedBit Video Accelerator is an application marketed by the software company SpeedBit Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase SpeedBit Video Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SpeedBit Video Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SpeedBit Video Accelerator or simply click the Search field and type in "SpeedBit Video Accelerator". If it exists on your system the SpeedBit Video Accelerator application will be found automatically. After you select SpeedBit Video Accelerator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SpeedBit Video Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedBit Video Accelerator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videoaccelerator.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VARemove.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedBit Video Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling SpeedBit Video Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedBit Video Accelerator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedBit Video Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator by SpeedBit Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedBit Video Accelerator by SpeedBit Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:14:21.167