SpeedBit Video Accelerator
This web page is about SpeedBit Video Accelerator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator from your systemSpeedBit Ltd.
. More information on SpeedBit Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about SpeedBit Video Accelerator can be seen at http://www.videoaccelerator.com/support/
. Usually the SpeedBit Video Accelerator program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SpeedBit Video Accelerator is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VARemove.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SpeedBit Video Accelerator's main file takes about 1.34 MB (1406664 bytes) and its name is VideoAccelerator.exe.
SpeedBit Video Accelerator contains of the executables below. They take 2.79 MB (2924360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallVideoAccelerator.exe (473.20 KB)
- Instlsp.exe (124.70 KB)
- unelevate.exe (92.65 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- VACommTest.exe (213.20 KB)
- VARemove.exe (169.20 KB)
- VideoAccelerator.exe (1.34 MB)
- VideoAcceleratorService.exe (259.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32352126
of SpeedBit Video Accelerator. Click on the links below for other SpeedBit Video Accelerator versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedBit Video Accelerator
- C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\Accelerator.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\cabex.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\Collector.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\CommPipe.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedbit\Video Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedBit Video Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SpeedBit\Video Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\UninstallString
SpeedBit Video Accelerator is an application by the software company SpeedBit Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove SpeedBit Video Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SpeedBit Video Accelerator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpeedBit Video Accelerator or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedBit Video Accelerator". If it exists on your system the SpeedBit Video Accelerator program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SpeedBit Video Accelerator in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SpeedBit Video Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedBit Video Accelerator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videoaccelerator.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VARemove.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator.
8. After removing SpeedBit Video Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedBit Video Accelerator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedBit Video Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator by SpeedBit Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedBit Video Accelerator by SpeedBit Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedBit Video Accelerator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 14:35:21.417