Speed Test Analysis
You can find below details on how to remove Speed Test Analysis for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Speed Test Analysis from your PCSpeedAnalysis.com
. Check out here
for more info on SpeedAnalysis.com. You can see more info about Speed Test Analysis at http://www.speedanalysis.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Speed Test Analysis directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Speed Test Analysis is C:\Program Files\Speed Test Analysis\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and it has a size of 90.20 KB (92367 bytes).
Speed Test Analysis is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.23 MB (1285883
bytes) on disk:
- BackgroundHost.exe (620.81 KB)
- BackgroundHost64.exe (464.31 KB)
- uninst.exe (80.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.20 KB)
The current page applies to Speed Test Analysis version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Speed Test Analysis releases:
Speed Test Analysis is a program by the software company SpeedAnalysis.com. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Speed Test Analysis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Speed Test Analysis from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Speed Test Analysis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Speed Test Analysis". If it exists on your system the Speed Test Analysis application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Speed Test Analysis in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Speed Test Analysis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Speed Test Analysis:
- The software company is: http://www.speedanalysis.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Speed Test Analysis\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Speed Test Analysis.
8. After removing Speed Test Analysis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Speed Test Analysis that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Speed Test Analysis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Speed Test Analysis by SpeedAnalysis.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Speed Test Analysis by SpeedAnalysis.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Speed Test Analysis supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:15:47.530