Speed is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Speed from your PCPars_Vpn_Team@yahoo.com
. Additional info about Pars_Vpn_Team@yahoo.com can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Speed folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Speed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Speed\Setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Connection.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.41 MB (3574784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Speed. They occupy about 12.22 MB (12818407
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Setup.exe (1.18 MB)
- Connection.exe (3.41 MB)
- Update.exe (1.79 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- iNET.exe (130.00 KB)
- PM9.exe (547.00 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.80 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- Tunnel.exe (692.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Speed. You can find here a few links to other Speed versions:
Speed is a program offered by Pars_Vpn_Team@yahoo.com. Some users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Speed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Speed from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Speed or simply activate the Search field and type in "Speed". The Speed app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Speed in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Speed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Speed.
8. After removing Speed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Speed that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Speed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Speed by Pars_Vpn_Team@yahoo.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Speed by Pars_Vpn_Team@yahoo.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Speed in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:21:01.037