This page is about SpecialForce(remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SpecialForce(remove only) from your PCDFInteractive
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DFInteractive. SpecialForce(remove only) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DFIGames\Dragonfly\Special Force PH folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\DFIGames\Dragonfly\Special Force PH\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SpecialForce(remove only). specialforce.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.25 MB (5505472 bytes) on disk.
SpecialForce(remove only) is composed of the following executables which take 16.67 MB (17478890
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BeastSFPH Loader.exe (2.55 MB)
- BeastSFPH Patcher v8.exe (3.12 MB)
- dflauncher.exe (3.55 MB)
- dfpatcher.exe (524.00 KB)
- specialforce.exe (5.25 MB)
- uninst.exe (359.78 KB)
- AhnRpt.exe (1.08 MB)
- HsLogMgr.exe (110.69 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (155.34 KB)
For more SpecialForce(remove only) versions please click below:
SpecialForce(remove only) is an application marketed by the software company DFInteractive. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall SpecialForce(remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SpecialForce(remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpecialForce(remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "SpecialForce(remove only)". The SpecialForce(remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SpecialForce(remove only) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SpecialForce(remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpecialForce(remove only).
8. After removing SpecialForce(remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpecialForce(remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpecialForce(remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SpecialForce(remove only) by DFInteractive from your PC, we are not saying that SpecialForce(remove only) by DFInteractive is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpecialForce(remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:21:20.153