Speccy is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Speccy from your PCPiriform
. More information on Piriform can be seen here
. Usually the Speccy program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Speccy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Speccy\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Speccy. Speccy.exe is the Speccy's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.24 MB (5495576 bytes) on disk.
Speccy contains of the executables below. They take 5.37 MB (5626288
bytes) on disk.
- Speccy.exe (5.24 MB)
- uninst.exe (127.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Speccy version 1.27
alone. You can find here a few links to other Speccy releases:
...click to view all...
Speccy has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Speccy:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Speccy when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Speccy
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Speccy
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Speccy\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\Speccy\Lang\lang-1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\Speccy\Lang\lang-1034.dll
- C:\Program Files\Speccy\Lang\lang-1035.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Speccy\Speccy64.exe
Speccy is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Speccy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Speccy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Speccy or simply click the Search field and type in "Speccy". If it exists on your system the Speccy app will be found very quickly. After you click Speccy in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Speccy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Speccy.
8. After removing Speccy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Speccy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Speccy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Speccy by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that Speccy by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Speccy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:04:31.270