You can find below details on how to uninstall Spartan for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Spartan from your computerSlitherine
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Slitherine. You can read more about about Spartan at http://www.slitherine.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Spartan. Spartan's main file takes about 748.00 KB (765952 bytes) and its name is SPARTAN.EXE.
The following executables are incorporated in Spartan. They take 1.49 MB (1560133
bytes) on disk.
- SPARTAN.EXE (748.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.57 KB)
- binkplay.exe (122.00 KB)
Spartan is an application marketed by Slitherine. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Spartan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Spartan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spartan or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spartan". If it exists on your system the Spartan app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Spartan in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spartan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spartan:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slitherine.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spartan.
8. After removing Spartan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spartan that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spartan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spartan by Slitherine from your computer, we are not saying that Spartan by Slitherine is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spartan supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 07:31:41.563