This page is about Sparkling Amber for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Sparkling Amber from your systemWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Sparkling Amber at http://support.wildgames.com
. Sparkling Amber is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SparklingAmber folder, regulated by the user's decision. Sparkling Amber's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SparklingAmber\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 186.58 KB (191056 bytes) on disk and is called sparkling-WT.exe.
Sparkling Amber contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.82 MB (5052304
bytes) on disk.
- sparkling-WT.exe (186.58 KB)
- sparkling.exe (4.30 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Sparkling Amber version 22.214.171.124
Sparkling Amber is an application by WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Sparkling Amber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sparkling Amber with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sparkling Amber or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sparkling Amber". If it is installed on your PC the Sparkling Amber application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sparkling Amber in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sparkling Amber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sparkling Amber:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SparklingAmber\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sparkling Amber.
8. After removing Sparkling Amber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sparkling Amber that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sparkling Amber with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sparkling Amber by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Sparkling Amber by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sparkling Amber in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:29:37.493