This page is about Sparkle 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sparkle 2 from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Sparkle 2 on WildTangent's website. Sparkle 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Sparkle 2 folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Sparkle 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Sparkle 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Sparkle2-WT.exe is the Sparkle 2's main executable file and it takes circa 363.07 KB (371784 bytes) on disk.
Sparkle 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 707.30 KB (724280
bytes) on disk.
- Sparkle2-WT.exe (363.07 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Sparkle 2.
Sparkle 2 is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Sparkle 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sparkle 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sparkle 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sparkle 2". If it exists on your system the Sparkle 2 application will be found automatically. When you click Sparkle 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sparkle 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sparkle 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Sparkle 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sparkle 2.
8. After removing Sparkle 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sparkle 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sparkle 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sparkle 2 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Sparkle 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sparkle 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:54:49.617