You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Spark for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Spark from your PCBaidu, Inc.
. More information on Baidu, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Spark can be seen at http://en.browser.baidu.com
. Spark is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\Spark folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Spark is C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\Spark\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Spark.exe and occupies 1.31 MB (1374912 bytes).
Spark contains of the executables below. They take 4.50 MB (4721152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BaiduDefragFiles.exe (264.69 KB)
- baidu_dumper.exe (392.19 KB)
- Spark.exe (1.31 MB)
- SparkDialog.exe (199.69 KB)
- sparkservice.exe (81.69 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (970.19 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (951.69 KB)
- SparkUpdate.exe (377.19 KB)
- udefrag.exe (30.50 KB)
The current page applies to Spark version 43.23.1000.476
alone. For other Spark versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spark is an application marketed by Baidu, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Spark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Spark with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spark or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spark". The Spark app will be found very quickly. After you click Spark in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spark:
- The software company is: http://en.browser.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\Spark\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spark.
8. After uninstalling Spark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Spark that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spark by Baidu, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Spark by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spark in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:26:04.787