Spark Security Browser
This info is about Spark Security Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Spark Security Browser from your systemBaidu Inc.
. Further information on Baidu Inc. can be found here
. Spark Security Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application directory, subject to the user's decision. Spark Security Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application\xiezai.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3704560 bytes) on disk and is called xiezai.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Spark Security Browser. They take 3.53 MB (3704560
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Spark Security Browser version 33.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Spark Security Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Spark Security Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Spark Security Browser is a program offered by the software company Baidu Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Spark Security Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Spark Security Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spark Security Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spark Security Browser". The Spark Security Browser program will be found very quickly. When you select Spark Security Browser in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spark Security Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spark Security Browser.
8. After removing Spark Security Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spark Security Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spark Security Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spark Security Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 08:04:44.617