This page contains complete information on how to remove Spark Browser for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Spark Browser from your PCBaidu Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Baidu Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\baidu\Spark directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Spark Browser is C:\Program Files\baidu\Spark\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 936.69 KB (959168 bytes) on disk and is called spark.exe.
The executables below are part of Spark Browser. They occupy about 10.39 MB (10897720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bddataconverter.exe (515.19 KB)
- bddesktoptip.exe (166.69 KB)
- bdtray.exe (563.19 KB)
- bdutil.exe (832.69 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (640.48 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (199.98 KB)
- hottoday.exe (468.19 KB)
- spark.exe (936.69 KB)
- sparkdoctor.exe (1.08 MB)
- sparkservice.exe (78.69 KB)
- sparkupdate.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninst.exe (3.72 MB)
The current web page applies to Spark Browser version 33.8.1001.248
only. You can find below info on other versions of Spark Browser:
...click to view all...
Spark Browser is an application released by Baidu Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Spark Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Spark Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spark Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Spark Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Spark Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Spark Browser in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Spark Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spark Browser.
8. After removing Spark Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spark Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spark Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spark Browser by Baidu Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Spark Browser by Baidu Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spark Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 18:07:13.377