Southern Areas ECD forum
Southern Areas ECD forum is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Southern Areas ECD forum from your PCD6 Technology
. You can find out more on D6 Technology or check for application updates here
. Southern Areas ECD forum is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\D6 Technology\d6_9723 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Southern Areas ECD forum is "C:\Program Files\D6 Technology\d6_9723\unins000.exe". d6_9723.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.30 MB (1358040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Southern Areas ECD forum. They take 2.61 MB (2732168
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- d6_9723.exe (1.30 MB)
- d6_9723_shell.exe (139.21 KB)
Southern Areas ECD forum is a program by the software company D6 Technology. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Southern Areas ECD forum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Southern Areas ECD forum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Southern Areas ECD forum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Southern Areas ECD forum". The Southern Areas ECD forum app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Southern Areas ECD forum in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Southern Areas ECD forum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Southern Areas ECD forum.
8. After uninstalling Southern Areas ECD forum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Southern Areas ECD forum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Southern Areas ECD forum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Southern Areas ECD forum by D6 Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that Southern Areas ECD forum by D6 Technology is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Southern Areas ECD forum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 13:22:17.547