SourceMonitor V18.104.22.1687 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SourceMonitor V22.214.171.1247 from your computerCampwood Software
. You can find out more on Campwood Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about SourceMonitor V126.96.36.1997 can be found at http://www.campwoodsw.com
. SourceMonitor V188.8.131.527 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceMonitor folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall SourceMonitor V184.108.40.2067 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceMonitor\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.43 MB (4645376 bytes) on disk and is titled SourceMonitor.exe.
SourceMonitor V220.127.116.117 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.60 MB (5867294
bytes) on disk.
- SourceMonitor.exe (4.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- bmp2jpg.exe (499.50 KB)
The current page applies to SourceMonitor V18.104.22.1687 version 22.214.171.1247
SourceMonitor V126.96.36.1997 is a program marketed by the software company Campwood Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove SourceMonitor V188.8.131.527 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SourceMonitor V184.108.40.2067 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SourceMonitor V220.127.116.117 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceMonitor V18.104.22.1687". The SourceMonitor V22.214.171.1247 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SourceMonitor V126.96.36.1997 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SourceMonitor V188.8.131.527, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceMonitor V184.108.40.2067:
- The publisher is: http://www.campwoodsw.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceMonitor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SourceMonitor V220.127.116.117.
8. After uninstalling SourceMonitor V18.104.22.1687, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceMonitor V22.214.171.1247 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceMonitor V126.96.36.1997 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceMonitor V188.8.131.527 by Campwood Software from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceMonitor V184.108.40.2067 by Campwood Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceMonitor V220.127.116.117 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 14:21:55.963