This page is about SourceApp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. Check out here
for more information on SourceApp. More info about the app SourceApp can be seen at http://sourceapp.info/support
. Usually the SourceApp program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. SourceApp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it takes around 101.73 KB (104176 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.98 MB (2079800
bytes) on disk:
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.62 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
This page is about SourceApp version 2015.01.13.102322
only. For more SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program released by the software company SourceApp. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp program will be found automatically. When you click SourceApp in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The publisher is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130